Do you ever feel like one day is so long it is two different days? That is exactly how today felt. I started off with a good appointment this morning and then I took my siblings home and we stopped for McDonalds today. I had me some chicken nuggets and sweet tea :D Scrumpdiddilyumpshus! When we got home I did school outside while trying to tan. Key word being trying. Ha and then it started to rain so tanning did not work at all. Then I watched 27 dresses... LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! Be be be be benny benny benny and the Jeeeeeeetsss!!! :D :D LOVE! <3 So after that I finished my journals for English which are 15% of my grade. I'm a bit nervous to recieve that grade. :/
On to part two of today:
Both the rents were cranky today. It is a bit frustrating. I'm trying to finish my application so I can turn it in as soon as possible. (and hopefully get the job *fingers crossed*) And I have a mosquito bite on my calf and it really itched so I pinched it for whatever dumb reason I decided to do that for. My paps says I could get a staff infection from it. I'm a bit scared. And now I am doing my blog for the night and hopefully finishing a test or two. I am super anxious about school starting back up. I haven't even gotten to sign up for classes at my school yet and almost everyone has their schedules. It is making me super nervous. I just want to know what classes I will take! Hopefully I can figure this all out. Good night lovelies.
Much Love,
~JojoMargie~
No comments:
Post a Comment