Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Today...

Today I decided to start a blog because I have been doing a lot of school work this summer and haven't had a lot of things for fun. So, this is my fun stuff! Haha :) Well today I woke up and decided to spend the day in my pjs cause I haven't done that in a while. That wasn't the best idea because I felt lazy all day with absolutely no motivation to do anything. Right now I am trying to finish my English course online. It is taking forever and I am not a fan of that class cause it is like a bad version of American History. By the end of the day I had gotten ready for the day and had completed only a little bit of my school work. I sat out on my porch and looked up through the trees. I love to do that. It makes me feel like I am escaping the world into the most private yet open and free place you could ever imagine being in. I think that is all for today, I don't know what else to say. I hope you all like my blog and all the things that go through my head.
Much love,
~JojoMargie~

2 comments:

  1. hello my lovely sister! i am anxious to read about all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete