Where should I start?
How about here.... It is probably pretty obvious but I am not "popular" in school and I never was. Let us just keep that in mind as this story unfolds.
Today was my second day of school as a returning senior after spending my junior year abroad. And as senior year might seem awesome, it totally sucks. My A-days are fun but my B-days are not too great. I have all my hard classes on B-days and unlike every other senior, I have all 8 classes with no off periods. Major bummer. Anywho, back to the whole not popular thing.... I am as I would consider one of those invincible students. Meaning that if I had left and never come back, only like 7 people out of all 800 or 900 kids at my school would notice. And that proved correct today. Literally only 5 people remembered me. It feels GRAND to be so cared for. (that was sarcastic if you could't tell) Ummm so over the summer though, this popular-ish guy, everyone at my school knows him, asked me out. And I said maybe, so I'm not sure if that meant we were a thing to him or not. But eventually our ideas of a relationship varied in a way that made me uncomfortable, so I said I just wanted to be friends. That pissed him off. Now we have lunch together. The one word I can use to describe my time back at school so far is..... AWKWARD.
Much Love,
~JojoMargie~
No comments:
Post a Comment