Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall!!!

It is definitely fall time now :) It is soooooo exciting! I love fall and all the scarves and sweaters and things you get to wear because it is cold enough to wear scarves some days and some days it is still warm enough to wear a skirt or short sleeve top. Ya know?? Yeah :D
On another bright note, I think I have found someone that I really really like. He is so sweet and actually cares about what I have to say and stuff like that and he wants to be seen with me unlike the last guy. So yeah :) I don't know, he just makes me smile like all the time.
Also, I am thinking about trying out for the tennis team so I practiced last night and uhhhhh..... I'm gonna need to practice pretty much everyday if I want even the slightest chance of getting onto the tennis team! Hahaaa!!!
That's it for now :) Have a wonderful day everyone!
Much Love,
~JojoMargie~

No comments:

Post a Comment