Friday, October 26, 2012
passions
We were all put on this world for a reason. Maybe we do not all know that reason, but you aren't supposed to know when you are just starting out. You have lived your life with all sorts of different activities and friends up to today. MY problem is that I keep trying to push them away. I cannot ignore that I was born to be a dancer. It is my joy and passion. I can, though, keep it in my life and find other passions to add to my life. One of my other passions is to travel and explore the world surrounding me. I think I want to do that by mixing travel and school and dance. Perhaps I could do an out of state college and minor in dance. Perhaps I could study abroad and try to be a back up dancer or something. Who knows.. But that is what is exciting about life! I know I will stick out my community college for the rest of the year but come next fall, I really want to be moving on. The time has come for me to follow a passion intertwined with other passions. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment