Why do I let myself get so attached to people who would let me go in an instant? What is it that makes me want to be friends with someone who puts me down all the time? That isn't how a friendship should work. The two people in the friendship should make each other feel happy and wanted all the time. I'm tired of feeling like an idiot or like I am letting my "friend" down. So why let myself feel that way? I do not know. It probably has something to do with my self confidence and how I feel about myself in general.
I just need to remember that I am a really good person. I am not ugly and I am not stupid. I am smart and beautiful. And most of all, I deserve friends who see that. Like my best friend Kynda! She sees all of that in me and I see the same in her!
So yeah... Those are my thoughts for the night. On to bigger and better things!
Jojobean
No comments:
Post a Comment